13 Uses for Vick's VapoRub
Clicking on an ad will help me fund this blog,
but not cost you anything.
- Sore Throat - rub on your throat and wrap with a tube sock.
- Decongestant - rub on your chest and under your nostrils.
- Coughs - to minimize coughing, rub generously on your feet and cover with socks.
- Sore Muscles - massage a generous amount on sore muscles.
- Headaches - rub a small amount on your temples and forehead.
- Ear Aches - to relieve pain, apply a small amount to a cotton ball and place in ear.
- Nail Fungus - rub on infected toenails. The nail will turn a dark color as it kills the fungus. The dark color will go away as the nail grows out.
- Mosquito Repellent - rub a small amount on exposed skin.
- Itchy Bug Bites - rub on bite and cover with a band aid.
- Cracked Heels - rub on feet in the morning and at night.
- Acne - to clear it up, dab on zit.
- Cold Sores - rub a little on the area when you begin to feel one coming on.
- Splinters - to remove, apply to the splinter and cover with a band-aid before going to bed. The next morning the splinter will be on the band-aid.